2. Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them here for everyone to guess.
4. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie.
5. NO GOOGLING/using IMDb search or other search functions
3. Ah, people only know what you tell them, Carl.
4. It's just been bothering me about fifteen years. What did you do with those fountain pens you stole out of the freight cart?
5. What makes you think either Miller or Sherwood would stand for the nonsense I take from you? You'd better stick to Beaumont and Fletcher! They've been dead for three hundred years!
7. It isn't here, you must have dreamed you put it there. Are you suggesting that this is a knife I hold in my hand? Have you gone mad, my husband?
8. Love! You don't love anybody! Me or anybody else! You want to be loved - that's all you want!
9. Why a four-year-old child could understand this report. Run out and find me a four-year-old child, I can't make head or tail of it.
10. C. K. Dexter Haven you have unsuspected depth!
11. The stairs are always San Juan Hill.
12. You're such a baby! Just grow up!
13. Ooh. Mother present. Very important. Ooh, yes. I can save it. I'll let nobody touch it!
14. Either I'm dead right, or I'm crazy!
15. You know, you're starting to act a lot like you did in episode 17.