Step 1: Put your iPod etc. on shuffle. (I actually used an Excel spreadsheet and a random number generating application I created, because some songs I like are only on Youtube!)
Step 2: Post a line from the first 15 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing the song.
Step 3: Post and let everyone you know guess what song and artist the lines come from.
Step 4: Don't check the comments first if you don't want to be spoiled!
Step 5: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING!
01. When I look into your eyes, your love is there for me / And the more I go inside, the more there is to see
02. You say you want / Your story to remain untold
03. The things that you say to mark the time of the day are calculated to bemuse
04. Make your mother sigh/ She's old enough to know better
05. So good up paper / So romantic/ But so bewildering
06. In the middle of a dream / In the middle of a dream I call your name
07. Don't play the adamant / Don't be so arrogant / Let me in, let me be your muse tonight
08. Can we love each other / And respect each other /Find some joy together / That's all I need
09. All these places have their moments / With lovers and friends I still can recall
10. Y ahora que estás aquí / Yo de nuevo soy feliz / Pude entender que eras para mí
11. Is is better to love another / Than to go go for a walk in the dark? / Is it better to love than to give in to hate?
12. Hang on to your hopes, my friend / That's an easy thing to say / But if your hopes should pass away / Simply pretend that you can build them again
13. I'll bet it hurts so bad / To see the strength that I have shown
14. I miss the days my mind would just rest quiet / My imagination hadn't turned on me yet
15. Hate to love and love to hate her / Like a broken record player
With one exception, none of the lyrics include the title of the song.
OK, I don't think I could get half of these. Good luck.