2. I'll respond by asking you five questions so I can get to know you better.
3. Update your journal with the answers to the questions.
4. Include this explanation in the post and offer to ask other people questions. (If you want. Totally optional.)
1) A character you don't get or dislike.
PC Andy, from Torchwood. I don't know why I dislike him, I just always have. I remember reading someone online wishing that he had joined Torchwood instead of Gwen, and I was quite horrified by the idea.
2) Fire, earth, air or water? Compare yourself.
I have a bit of a temper, so I could be fire. I'm not down-to-earth enough to be earth. Air, maybe, water, definitely. I get emotional and cry easily.
3) A BtVS episode you really love and why.
Dead Things. I love the geeks going from fun to truly creepy. I love Buffy being horrified by what she's become, and trying to get back on the right track in the wrong way. I love the balcony scene, and the alley scene, and how Spike is creepy even when he's trying to help. And I love that at the end, Buffy begs Tara not to forgive her/
4) Do you like your city/village/town?
I've only ever lived in one city my entire life (except for study abroad), Minneapolis, so I don't have much to compare. I like my city quite a bit, though. Sometimes I think it would be nice to live in a really big city, though.
5) Tell me what's your favourite LJ icon and why.
Tough choice. I decided to go for the one on this post, by otherpictures. It's Toshiko Sato from Torchwood in the episode Greeks Bearing Gifts and she is currently wearing a necklace that allows her to hear other peoples thoughts. So in that icon, she's overwhelmed by all the thoughts she can hear from the people around her. Greeks Bearing Gifts is far from my favorite Torchwood episode (the villain is very badly done, for one), but it might be my favorite Tosh episode.